Head Coach – James（American）
- Masters Degree in Architecture
- SkatePark Architect/Builder
- Eagle Scout coach
- Skateboard/Swim/Football Coach
- 3 years in ICONX. Full of kids’ sports teaching experience, professional on a skateboard props equipment and buildings.
Head Coach – Matt（British）
- Bachelor degree of linguistics and German
- Master degree of Translation, Foreign International Relationship
- 6 years experience in English teachers
- 9 years of experience in ski instructor
- Skateboard coach & skateboard lesson plan integrated editor
- Love hiking climbing swimming surfing
What you will learn in the class:
Traffic, Flow, Safety, Progression and Theory; Pads On Correctly ; No Wheels – Bail Out; Transition – Riding and lots of advanced skills.
Every student needs to wear 187 Killer Pads that we will provide for them – The Top professional extreme sport gear of the world.
Suiting Up Suggestion:
Wear comfortable, convenient clothing which is suitable for sports. Skateboard Shoes Recommend Brands—Vans、Nike SB、DC 、Emerica and even Converse etc.
Every class starts with a warm up and finishes with a class review. Primary level has a test at the end for kids who would like advance to the next level.